Spring Aerial Larvicide helicopter application to occur between April 13-15, 2016. Click here to see a map of the targeted wetlands.
We are now taking larvicide requests. Please use our online form or call the office to make your request. Larvicide treatments will begin in April.
- Notice of Potential Aerial Larvicide Applications
- Zika Virus information Zika Virus – CDC
- Norfolk County Mosquito Control is looking for new headquarters
- 2015 Town annual reports
- Used tires left out in the open are sources of mosquito breeding. Recycle them for free! Schedule a pick up with us!
- An America without mosquito control, read here
- EPA Mosquito Control Guide
- Learn more about the products we use!
- Mosquito Awareness Week- YouTube Playlist
- Risk of disease from mosquito and tick bites
- Although we do not offer tick control, here are some suggestions to reduce the chances of contracting a tickborne disease
- Need help or information on ticks, bed bugs, and head lice? Visit IdentifyUs
- Find documents related to the Children and Families Protection Act