Our last day of ULV Spraying for the season will occur on Thursday, September 1, 2016.
We have temporarily suspended the option to treat standing water due to the very dry conditions in the region. The online form will no longer allow the option to treat standing water. Please call the office with any questions.
Our spring aerial larvicide helicopter application occurred April 13-15, 2016. Click here to see a map of the wetlands we targeted.
- Massachusetts Mosquito Borne Disease Isolations. – MA Department of Public Health
- Study shows mosquito pesticides do not cause honeybee mortality
- A short informational video on how to keep mosquitoes out of your home and yard
- Zika Virus information Zika Virus – CDC. Especially relevant if you plan to travel outside the U.S.
- You can also contact The Massachusetts Department of Public Health regarding Zika Virus concerns. For further information regarding Zika go to: http://www.mass.gov/dph/zika. or call (617) 983-6800.
- Notice of Potential Aerial Larvicide Applications
- 2015 Town annual reports
- Used tires left out in the open are sources of mosquito breeding. Recycle them for free! Schedule a pick up with us!
- An America without mosquito control, read here
- EPA Mosquito Control Guide
- Learn more about the products we use!
- Mosquito Awareness Week- YouTube Playlist
- Risk of disease from mosquito and tick bites
- Although we do not offer tick control, here are some suggestions to reduce the chances of contracting a tickborne disease
- Need help or information on ticks, bed bugs, and head lice? Visit IdentifyUs
- Find documents related to the Children and Families Protection Act