Throughout the winter, our field crew will be out cleaning ditches and culverts to maintain flow and prevent mosquito breeding come summer. You may see them in your neighborhood if there is drainage behind or near your home.
- 2017 Spring Aerial Application Legal Notice
- Changes have been made to the ULV Exclusion Process.
- 2016 Town Annual Reports
- Massachusetts Mosquito Borne Disease Isolations. – MA Department of Public Health
- The Worlds Deadliest. Interesting Facebook Page with mosquito facts and latest news. Also check out their main website.
- Can bats really eat 1,000 mosquitoes per hour?
- New study on neonicotinoids and bees
- Study shows mosquito pesticides do not cause honeybee mortality
- A short informational video on how to keep mosquitoes out of your home and yard
- Zika Virus information Zika Virus – CDC. Especially relevant if you plan to travel outside the U.S.
- You can also contact The Massachusetts Department of Public Health regarding Zika Virus concerns. For further information regarding Zika go to: http://www.mass.gov/dph/zika. or call (617) 983-6800.
- Used tires left out in the open are sources of mosquito breeding. Recycle them for free! Schedule a pick up with us!
- An America without mosquito control, read here
- EPA Mosquito Control Guide
- Learn more about the products we use!
- Mosquito Awareness Week- YouTube Playlist
- Risk of disease from mosquito and tick bites
- Although we do not offer tick control, here are some suggestions to reduce the chances of contracting a tickborne disease
- Need help or information on ticks, bed bugs, and head lice? Visit IdentifyUs
- Find documents related to the Children and Families Protection Act