We have temporarily suspended the option to make larvicide requests, due to the very dry conditions in the region. The online form will no longer allow the option to make a larvicide request. Please call the office with any questions.
ULV applications continue as usual.
Our spring aerial larvicide helicopter application occurred April 13-15, 2016. Click here to see a map of the wetlands we targeted.
- Zika Virus information Zika Virus – CDC. Especially relevant if you plan to travel outside the U.S.
- You can also contact The Massachusetts Department of Public Health regarding Zika Virus concerns. For further information regarding Zika go to: http://www.mass.gov/dph/zika. or call (617) 983-6800.
- Notice of Potential Aerial Larvicide Applications
- 2015 Town annual reports
- Used tires left out in the open are sources of mosquito breeding. Recycle them for free! Schedule a pick up with us!
- An America without mosquito control, read here
- EPA Mosquito Control Guide
- Learn more about the products we use!
- Mosquito Awareness Week- YouTube Playlist
- Risk of disease from mosquito and tick bites
- Although we do not offer tick control, here are some suggestions to reduce the chances of contracting a tickborne disease
- Need help or information on ticks, bed bugs, and head lice? Visit IdentifyUs
- Find documents related to the Children and Families Protection Act